Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
CIQ Certified Coach
Areas of Expertise
- Assisting professionals at all levels to think freshly, gain personal insight, change behaviours, use resources, leverage relationships and work more effectively
- Coaching professionals regarding relationship management, enhancing emotional intelligence and influencing.
- Assisting professionals to review and act on career, job and life decisions, including navigating complex work situations, or personal situations that impact on work
- Individual coaching and team facilitation ahead of, during, or following organisational change
- Leadership assessment, feedback and coaching
- Development and delivery of workshops on a variety of topics relating to communication, leadership, team development, change management, career transition and job preparation
- Group and individual facilitation post Critical Incidents
- Psychological assessment and career profiling
2005 – current Coaching Psychologist, Partner, WorkWare Solutions
2006 – 2012 Psychologist, Caraniche
2003 – 2005 Psychology Intern, Cairnmillar Institute
Pre 2005 Extensive nursing experience in range of specialized roles, including statewide liaison role
Drawing from years of experience working with people in a wide range of settings, Vicki applies a strengths-based approach when working with leaders and all levels of staff, starting wherever the client is at and adjusting her approach to suit the context.
As a Coaching Psychologist, Vicki works with staff who want to take a fresh look at their style and take action to develop themselves, often focusing on improving performance, self-awareness, communication, managing workplace change and wellbeing.
She also enjoys a strong reputation for her skills in guiding individuals to navigate and explore their career, including the practical aspects of job applications and interview preparation. Vicki listens deeply in order to connect with what’s being said, working in partnership with the client to co-create the outcome.
She has extensive experience in Victorian state government across the spectrum of levels and contexts, and Not for Profit organisations; as well as with Federal government and some private enterprises, including with scientists, engineers and lawyers.
Selected Qualifications, Certifications, and Memberships
- Registered psychologist, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Conversational Intelligence® (C-IQ), Judith Glaser
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI 1&2), Human Synergistics
- Shadow Coaching® Donna Karlin
- Time to Think®, Nancy Kline
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence (MSCEIT), Dr Susan David, ebpsych
- Advanced Certificate & Certificate in Executive Coaching, Institute of Coaching & Consulting Psychology (ICC), Dr Tony Grant & Assoc Prof Michael Cavanagh
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing & Management Training internationally accredited, Dr Rob Gordon
- Bachelor of Arts, 1991; Post Grad Dip Applied Psychology, 1993
- Accredited to use numerous psychological assessments including: Strong Interest Inventory, VIA and Gallup strengths, MBTI (1&II)/Majors, Whole Brain Thinking (HBDI), Emotional Intelligence (Baron EQi, MSCEIT), CPI 360, Benchmarks, Skillscope.
- Member Australian Psychological Society (APS); the Australian Coaching Industry Research Advisory Board; and the International Society of Coaching Psychologists.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Coaching, Boston, affiliated with Harvard University.
- Ten years of volunteer leadership roles in the Coaching Psychology Interest Group of the APS, including current National Secretary and previous Treasurer; and past Victorian State Convener; including being a key organizer of three international conferences.