Christchurch, Cantebury, New Zealand
CIQ Certified Coach
Tia is a highly experienced and sought after external coach and facilitator. Having been involved in the design and delivery of multiple workplace coaching initiatives and coach training programs, with multiple clients in many sectors including insurance, finance, manufacturing, agribusiness and retail. She works with clients in both New Zealand and Australia.
Below is an overview of some of her key client engagements:
- Neuroleadership Institute (NLI, www.neuroleadership.com), (mid 2016 – Jan 2017)– as a Lead Trainer of neuroleadership programs to corporate clients.
- SCIRT (Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team) – Peak Performance Coach & Facilitator (from 2013 – Jan 2017). Delivering tailor-made one-on-one coach, team coaching, leadership coaching and workshops for Leaders and Managers from Downer and the SCIRT Infrastructure Services Teams.
- Fonterra – External Leadership Coach & Facilitator of Coach to Lead (in house) coach training program, and Performance, Development and Career Conversations Program and Fundamentals Program (since mid 2014) Delivered across the different business units and multiple functions in New Zealand and Australia.
- Coaching Pacific (www.coachingpacific.com) – as Lead Trainer, Coach and Mentor Coach (since 2015). Having worked on Ministry of Social Development Internal Coach Training program and Executive and Organisational Coach Certificate (ACSTH), public coach training program in New Zealand and Perth.
- NZIM Southern (www.nzimleadership.co.nz) – facilitator (since 2010). On a variety of public and in-house programs, focused on coaching for performance, communication skills, performance management, team building and leadership.
- Neuroleadership Group (NLG, www.neuroleadership.com) a global leadership development and coach training skills organisations – (2008 – 2013). Starting as an executive coach and program facilitator, she then went on to hold contract positions as the Head of Delivery Asia Pacific and Training and Delivery Manager in New Zealand. She was responsible for the delivery of public and workplace coach-training programs, in addition to being an Executive Coach, Mentor and Coach Assessor. During this time she delivered workplace programs for IAG (Australia & New Zealand), ASB, Auckland Transport, Coca Cola Amatil, Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Wintec, BOC Gases (Australia) and Commonwealth Bank Australia.
In 2011 she was awarded NZ Trainer of the Year (Neuroleadership Group), and 2010 Coach of the Year (Results Coaching Systems) by the organization and her peers.
Other coaching and facilitation engagements for corporate clients have included AgriSeeds, Christchurch City Council, Land Information New Zealand, Canon New Zealand, Mercury Energy, McConnell Dowell Constructors Limited, Noel Leeming Group and Steel and Tube.