S Story Telling – using her real-life experiences, Lois makes theoretical concepts clear and easy to understand
M Mentoring – using Mindfulness and 40 years of business practice, Lois guides and motivates you to success
I Inspiring / Innovation Lois creatively inspires you to be innovative and supports strategy development, vision, mission and values creation, and brand building
L Learning Café Style Round Table Action Learning and Training to learn and grow in areas of leadership and management
E Exploring with coaching – C-IQ ExperiMentor™ / Empowering / Engaging / Emotional Intelligence (and multiple intelligences)
The International Federation of Coaches (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honour the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
• Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
• Encourage client self-discovery
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
• Hold the client responsible and accountable
Coaches help you to explore where you are in your life or career, where you want to go, and how you might get there. A coach will also support you in taking action to move toward your goal. This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
Lois Wagner – Coaching Conversations for Change, having successfully (and in some cases unsuccessfully) overcome numerous challenges in both life and career, can be that partner and coach.
• Be an impartial sounding board for your ideas, concerns, and challenges
• Help you identify your blind spots and find ways to deal with them
• Discover your hidden strengths and talents
• Help you explore options and strategies
• Be your accountability partner
As per the International mentoring Association, mentoring is a series of tasks that effective mentors must do to promote the professional development of others. It is the intense, trusting, supportive, positive, confidential, low-risk relationship within which the partners can try new ways of working and relating, make mistakes, gain feedback, accept challenges, and learn in front of each other. It is the complex, developmental process that mentors use to support and guide their protégé through the necessary career transitions that are a part of learning how to be an effective, reflective professional, and a career-long learner.
Mentoring is a relationship between two people where the mentor is an experienced individual who shares their knowledge, experience and advice. The mentor is a trusted adviser and role model who has “been there” and “done that”.
Lois Wagner – Coaching Conversations for Change, having spent 40 years working in various roles in almost every single industry, has the experience to offer suggestions and guidance to help you.
• Help you develop personal qualities and competencies
• Teach you about a specific issue
• Coach you on a particular skill
• Facilitate your growth by sharing resources and networks
• Challenge you to move beyond your comfort zone
• Create a safe learning environment for taking risks
• Focus on your total development
Training is an organised activity aimed at teaching, developing, imparting information and/or instructions, to improve the recipient’s skills, knowledge and performance that relate to specific competencies.
Café Style training assumes that you already have the wisdom and creativity to do most things and meet most challenges. That the answer lies within you and together we can understand and learn.
Lois Wagner – Coaching Conversations for Change, has had a life filled with adventure and experiences. She shares the lessons learned in a fun filled story telling style that relates to the realities of the workplace.
Using café style training she can:
• Encourage everyone’s participation and contribution
• Explore compelling questions that matter so that knowledge emerges in response to the question
• Help attract collective energy, insight, and action from the participants
• Connect diverse perspectives to enrich the possibility for discovering new patterns and insights
• Encourage you to apply the learning back in the workplace
Conversational Intelligence® is a revolutionary body of work leveraging the power of neuroscience to create profound and lasting transformation for individuals, teams and entire organisational cultures. Combining science and intuition, Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) aspires to shift our world from I-Centric to WE-Centric and architect Conversational Transformation on a neuro-chemical level. Whether applied to individual leaders and executives, teams or entire organisations, C-IQ is a force for positive transformation such as establishing high levels of trust, triggering growth and innovation, overcoming limiting conversational patterns or gracefully navigating difficult conversations.
Lois Wagner – Coaching Conversations for Change, is the first certified practitioner in Oman and has access to the C-IQ Catalyst Tools and technologies and is equipped to facilitate workshops, masterminds and other in-depth sessions utilising C-IQ tools and frameworks to elevate performance results, shift organizations into Level III Conversational Rituals, create and sustain a healthy organisational culture and much more.
Using the methodology and comprehensive tools, Lois can:
• Offer unique insights into conversation’s potential to catalyse change and growth and relationships
• Align individual, team, and organisational aspirations by teaching people to communicate using the most advanced parts of their brains
• Set you off on a mysterious path of lifelong exploration as you learn to activate the pleasure-inducing neurochemicals that help you successfully navigate life’s most important, and sometimes difficult and challenging conversations