Mrs. Shukr is a Certified Leadership Trainer with over 30 years of experience in helping top executives/entrepreneurs successfully transform their businesses and achieve commercial leadership in national and global markets. She achieved those results through educating / coaching executives and their teams on adopting innovation, technology and best practices to improve their business performance.
Mrs. Shukr has also effectively led large and complex Business & Technology programs and respective portfolios of more than 700 million dollars. She mastered challenges by fostering strong client relationships, effectively communicating, negotiating and engaging, efficiently managing vendors and high risk environments and driving urgency in innovation. Mrs. Shukr received premier audit certification for financial accountability, due-diligence and process efficiency as well as national and global industry recognition for business value achievements.
Mrs. Shukr provides professional education programs that enable businesses to achieve 30-80% “sustainable” improvement in revenue, profitability, team performance, productivity and overall business communication. Some of her accreditations include:
• C-IQ® Certification – One of small group of people worldwide certified in conversational intelligence®, helping leaders achieve significant results in their business and communities
• CTDP designation – Certified Training and Development Professional™
• Top rated (100% satisfaction rating) BC Chamber Learning Network
• Certified Business & Executive Coach with Brian Tracy University, Focalpoint Intl.
• Facilitator/Speaker – Vancouver Board of Trade Ambassadors Club
• Frequent facilitator – Vancouver Board Of Trade monthly Small Business breakfast
• Frequent facilitator/lecturer at French Society of Economic Development in British Columbia, French Chamber Of Commerce in Vancouver
• Approved Professional Educator – Chamber Learning Network – BC Chamber of commerce
• Past educational speaker at
o Citrix I-forum (international convention of 3000 attendees), Orlando FL
o Deutsche Bank, First Horizon and Government of B.C
o Association of Mechanical Contractors in British Columbia
• Industry Winner – Return On Investment of the Year Award, London/UK, Scotiabank’s Innovation, Risk Management & Insights Award
Mrs. Shukr is the CEO & owner of Prestige Performance Consulting, a leadership training and consulting firm bringing global industry knowledge and best practices to businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs. The learning portfolio distills global enterprise, advanced but complex methods into a straight forward, practical toolbox suited for small to mid-sized businesses.
The training content focuses on achieving short and long term outcomes to address concerns that are common to any business. The firm’s combined knowledge comprises over 40 years of experience in local, national and global business and technology. The team is built of professionals with background in business, technology, engineering and certifications in operational best-practices, project management, risk management, security and business coaching.
• Canadian Institute for Performance and Learning
• Director – on the Advisory Board Member At The Society Of Economic Development Of British Colombia
• Member – Advisory board member on the committee of Women Leadership Circle (WLC)
• Judge at the Surrey Board of Trade Business Excellence Awards and International Trade Affairs
• Vancouver Board of Trade Ambassadors (past President)
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• French Chamber Of Commerce in Vancouver