New York, United States of America
CIQ Certified Coach
I help leaders and entrepreneurs achieve clarity, congruence and commitment to themselves & their goals through an intense partnership in which I apply critical thinking, curiosity, compassion, and a deep commitment to client success.
My systematic process seeks root causes of what keeps you stuck and helps you to:
- Become aligned and congruent in actions, values, strengths, and intuition;
- Navigate difficult conversations in complex situations;
- Implement innovation for better results;
- Create a joyful, committed personal life, despite unpredictability and insufficient time.
Typical results clients demand include:
- Ability to clarify and prioritize their meaning of success and fulfillment;
- Create alignment of personal desires with the business’ values, vision and priorities; and
- Master the tools to significantly improve performance, especially the ability to navigate difficult conversations in complex situations and developing high-performance teams.
The focus of my work is to:
- Crystalize thinking;
- Create maps for achievement without exhausting willpower; and
- Build both the individual self and the group.
I thrive when I:
- Innovate the paths to follow and map-making in ambiguous situations (improvise, negotiate shortcuts & alternatives, create sense of urgency, initiate change),
- Design systems (planning, coordinating, organizing information, focus, and closure),
- Digesting complex information and presenting alternatives simply and coherently for decision making, i.e., being the bridge between subject-matter experts and those who might be impatient and need “top three facts.”
- Envision how things could work (visualize possibilities, collaborate virtually, conceptualize, intuitive decision-making).
After my early years in Africa I earned an MBA from Wharton Graduate School & an AB from Dartmouth College. Before taking time out to raise my teenage daughters I was a principal & worked in firms such as Mercer Companies, Towers Perrin, World Bank & Commercial Bank of Africa.
For 25 years I’ve provided coaching, consulting & advisory services for individuals, start-ups, multinationals & international government agencies. Natural gifts combined with hard lessons have given me the tools to successfully help others:
- Achieve goals when there is no road map
- Be clear around values & priorities
- Nurture unique combinations of gifts
My clients’ obstacles have been my own. Only when I deliberately accepted all of myself could I cultivate courage & resilience. My story is a work in progress but I promise it is a lot more fun to emerge on the other side with the heart to accept yourself and the backbone to thrive.
My ideal client seeks to:
- Expand boundaries and paradigms;
- Create a high-performance culture in support of innovation; and
- Enable employees to grow, thrive & contribute to your enterprise.
If this is you I look forward to helping you achieve your audacious goals while feeling healthy & balanced.
Organizational culture metrics